Sunday, December 11, 2005

Got Over It

another day, another struggle. well by the way i've already recovered from being weary and being worry. i kinda like it when i don't think about someone too eargerly. i wish i'd stay the same like this for the rest of my life. well basically i don't want to keep expecting for something that i know it ain't coming. i really wanted to hope for something good, for my family, work and my own self. i don't want to think about being happy with a friend or something like it. i would want to be happy because of my freaking self and my family and people who i would help. thank goodness this did not last so long. the feeling has passed. i never, ever want that feeling anymore. it's such a hassle and burden in my heart. if i could be something wealthy, well everythings gonna be fine for me. sometimes i always think that the reason why i don't have a social life is because i think being wealthy will bring you to a happy social life. money talks. i think that if you have a lot of money people would always and will do accompany you. life is so sad. i'm so pathetic by thinking that way. i will be something, someone when the time comes.

all i want now is to assemble my computer. i hope that lj won't forget about it because it's very annoying thinking that somethings gonna happen then suddenly it will be post poned or suspended. My God! that's frustrating and depressing. i promise that i would be good. someday, somehow i'm gonna be good and great. if not, it will ..... i wanted to become a successful, satisfied and happy person. i should do something to be one. i'm trying my best but i'm not recognized or complemented. because i do believe that it's not yet my time, sooner or later it will be, it's just that it's not for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home