Thursday, December 29, 2005

wonderful

good news. i was able to change with the approach that i give to ron. i now talk to him, joke around and stuff. i actually asked him why they've left me yesterday? they said that they did not know. ok so we joke around and stuff then a while ago when i was having my short break i invited him but he's still on a call. actually, he invited me first. so i went ahead and smoke by myself. then after my break i checked my lunch break schedule and my break schedule is 8 am and saw his lunch schedule is 9 am i decidd to take more calls and wait for an hour so we'll be together to take our lunch. he said that he will check his atm if we already have salary. and so we both checked it and was surprised that it was not the expected salary. ok i got 13 and i took 3 and i would leave it to 10 and give it to mom but i'm deciding to give 8 so i have extra money, hehehehehe, i mean mwahahahahaha.

after checking our atm he said that he will go to a bank to pay for his credit card. i've asked him if he's not going to take his lunch first and how will he eat and take his lunch.? he said that he would just eat some sandwich. ok so i went ahead and part our ways. he went to thebank and i went ahead and buy food. then suddenly sunday i saw this FISH scalawag. I didn't mind because he's not worth my time, effort and energy, for crying out loud, he's a darn shit hole. sorry for the word. then after taking my lunch i went ahead and bought, for the first time a 300 PHP load. for crying out loud, ALRIGHT!

tHEN I FINALLY ARRIVED AT MY STATION AND PREPARED TO TAKE CALLS BUT DECIDED TO GRAB A SMOKE AGAIN. WENT BACK AND GOT 6 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE I TAKE A CALL. OK THEN HE ARRIVED AND TOOK CALLS AND AFTER A WHILE HE INVITED ME FOR A SHORT BREAK. HE WENT AHEAD AND MOMENTS LATER I FOLLOWED HIM TO THE SMOKING ROOM BUT WE WEREN'T ABLE TO HAVE A SHORT CHIT-CHAT. ANYWAYS, i went back and took calls again and it's 12:15 45 minutes before the end of my shift. well earlier i told ron that i would have a haircut later and asked for how much it'll be. he said that it depends on the hair cutter and most likely it is 180PHP. then the conversation started about my mom, what she said when i told him that i would cut my hair at FIX and stuff. well in a way he's shocked, but i could not feel any care and stuff. going on, i also mentioned to him my credit card and stuff and that i haven't used it for my personal needs and stuff. he's a little shocked about that but i notice it a bit.

it'll be a good feeling that we'll both go there and have our hair cut. for the first time in my life i was able to go there and have my hair styled at least. so i can look like a human being.

see you tomorrow i'm in a hurry iobviously i'm stuck in a call again.
to be continued.....shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home