Wednesday, January 18, 2006

ain't it cute....

first day, and it's 7:00 on my pc time. well, basically i went to work around 4 am and arrived at work at 5am. i approached ron to have a break but he said that he already took his break. ok well then, i went ahead and dragged myself at the smoking area with my old same chocolate drink...yummy. then i met Mark, and had a few conversdation about the shift that was given to us and stuff, it's all about work and i'm pretty fed up, but just to build up rapport and shit, crap, there's basically nothing ican do. ok right now i'm seated right beside rainier. he's nice and he seem so considerate to talk with me. well i guess i can say that he is a better person. well basically, ron is still in the office. haven't decided yet to go home. i don't know whether he would stay here and wait for me until i take my lunch. ok that will be highly appreciated. well he invited me to go on break, and so we spent time in the smoking room and talk about what i did yesterday, meeting my bestfriend at starbucks and told him that i pity her because she's alone in their house....blah,blah,blah.... ok then changed the topic regarding his bording house that the reason why he's still here is because he could not sleep there because it's noisy there. hopefully he would stay longer and wait for me until i take my lunch, i wish...

yesterday i started to assemble my pc table and cleaned my sister's room, because that's where my computer is located. it took me about an hour and so to finish assembling the table, damn it. well basically because the manual is too general and misleading. there's this part which is not included, and so i was pissed because i did not thoroughly check it where i have purchased it. eventually, i've noticed that there's this one part which is not included or indicated in the manual and eventually that part is the alternative for the missing part. finally, i was relieved because i don't want to go back there in the mall and see that guy or the seller to ask for that part. then finally my sister helped me assemble it. there it's done. so i started to put the computer together, plugged in all the cables to the toewr and stuff. then when i am going to plug in the mouse, i was so worried that it'll not reach the tower. the tower is placed at the bottom of the table and it's cable is too short. but then when i finally plugged it in, it reached the table. what i mean is it is actually enough to use the mouse. so i have decided not to buy a new mouse. after all the ados i've started to use the computer and let me feel the feeling of having a new table. it's fun and yet so exciting.

on the other hand, ron left the office without saying goodbye. i received a message from my phone and it was from him, apologizing for not saying goodbye. and that he informed me that we'll play badminthon, together with her, on sunday. ok i'm pretty nervous because i don't have money left. hehehehe, too pathetic ei? anyway, right now i'm all alone, no one to talk to and with and isolated myself in rex's station. alright and i've realized that this is what i've been wanting for since the day i've acted so pathetic and worthlessly.... o well my prayers are answered so i ust have to suffer the consequences. i just can't wait for 3pm, well i want to go home and energize myself from being empty now.... if only icould make this feeling go away, well as a matter of fact, i can't. it haunts me and makes my fear worse than ever. too bad.... earlier when i was in the smoking room, i've realized things about staying here longer than expected. i really just can't wait to go to CANADA to re-energize myself, to find myself and to see things much wider and express my feeling much better than here in my country. as far as i cann see, my future there is quite going to be well. i don't know why i say things like this but so far i know it'll be much different... hopefully it won't be too hard for me, so i pray, i'm down on my hands and knees and shout to the heavens on high, i will be better than what i am now. o well my lunch is almost over, i just have to wait til my next break arrives. see you next time, maybe tomorrow for more information....see posters and print ads for details..... YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home