Tuesday, January 10, 2006

is it true, honestly?

yahoo, He who must not be named will stay here until friday...YAHOOOOIOOO for crying out loud. i hate everyhting about him I can't express my feeling about that... hehehehe it'll be exciting for me that he's not around anymore but though some of his dominions are here. but they're pretty just a piece of cake for me.... ok so what will happen to me? i wonder... well basically earlier ron messaged me to go downstairs and meet him there to grab a smoke and stuff. I went down stairs immediately and met him there and he just bought food to eat. we talked and shared stuff. i don't wanna go in details but i know for sure it made us closer.

after a few smoke we went upstairs and he was seated beside my station and stuff. we both spent our short break at the same time and talked about stuff that surrounds us, meaning people around us at work. when we spent our lunch break together we went upstairs and invited me to go one more round to grab a smoke. ok so we talked about people, He who must not be named and his dominions. He did a lot of talking and i was there just to listen and acknowledge all of his egos. terifyin, dpressing, disappointing and frustrating.

Before that my tl requested me to go on aux feedback. She'll do the coaching for me. I was pretty nervous and scared because most of the time when i am called for coaching it's always a bad thing. She said taht there's nothing to worry about because it's a progress report. She told me that i will be selected to be molded as a TL. she also said that she sees my capability to lead a team, or shall i say leadership skills. I was pretty happy, deliriously excited. I never thought that i would be noticed like that. Well we've talked about a lot of things, work, personal craps. She also added that sometimes i look snooty and snobbish that they don't even know where to start and how to start talking to me. Ok so i apologized and made sure to be aware of that kind of mood. She also added that i should be approachable. ok so i really need to smile and drop the grudge and stuff. I have decided from now on i will try to go back and make myself cool, good, and nice and of course approachable so i can be a TL or a floor walker in the team. of course i also need to failiarize myself with the processess and stuff at work. Sigh! isn't it flattering that finally i am noticed. I love it man. She also mentioned that whenever i say, "hindi ganito yan" while she's doing something she stops and listens to me. Meaning she really sees in me that i have the leadership skills. My ears were clapping that moment. She also wanted me to remove the FISH thing on my workstation because she definitely know who i'm referring to that and it's kind of immature. ok so i said well it's just an expression. so i told her for her convienece i'll drop it and so i quit it i've deleted the word delete on my philosophical sayings and stuff.

After work i've waited for Ron so we can go home at the same time and stayed on the highway for about an hour talking about his frustrations for He who must not be named. ok another ego. While he was talking about his frustration with that person, i've analyzed that this person is selfish and ego centric. he always wanted to be acknowledged and he wants you to listen to him all the time. he would even change topicswhen i'm talking about stuff. in that way i feel like everything that i'm saying is non sense. it brings me down. H ealso said that he wants a favor for both of us, me and ferdie, to not abandon him. i told him that he can guarantee that i will not abandon him and i'll always be here for him. i also told him that i know people change but i guarantee that i won't change. well after saying that to him i felt good and comfortable. i never thought that he would say that and hopefully he would be the same to me. but i have a strong feeling that he only said that because of his self-centeredness. ok alright, uhuh, i like (singing).

anyways i received a coaching log again today because of my stupidity and arrogance. i hate it. it would bring my self down for the plan that i will be molded to become a tl. garsh this is so, so, althe way worst. sarcastically saying. aa while ago we went to take our lunch, the 3 of us. ok i felt the same way again when we were together. they seem to talk alone and not including me with their precious conversation. ok i did not feel bad about it and i guess i gotten use to it. huh! what a patheitc monster. well todays my first, i mean my 4th day to work, and tomorrow will be the last. finally, but scared that i would feel bad again at home. well life's a bitch. see you later or perhaps tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home