Monday, January 02, 2006

Experience of a Lifetime!!!!!!

hi! well basically i wanted to apologize for not posting what had happened to me or us last December 29, 2005. It was our payday. Well definitely i have mentioned what happened during that day when we part ways after getting our money from our ATM. This will be just a continuation. What happened after our shift. Initially we went to jollibee and took our meal for the day. then roamed around the mall to canvass and buy some stuff. then we had a few conversation about certain stuff. Then ferdie decided to eat something at ICE Monster. We had a few jokes with stuff there and we all had fun and stuff. After so much ado ferdie decided to go home and Ron and I went ahead and went to FIX to have a haricut for a change. Well we've waited for more than an hour, especially myself. I've waited so long that i got pissed off with the haircutter because he was starting to cut my hair then suddenly he would assist other customers. i said to myself, my God! That was the time when my friend just finished his hair cut. Well basically I told the haircutter to cut my hair that will best fit me. he said that it'll be just a trim, because my hair line would cause my hair to get bumpy if it is cut short. ok so Trim....i said to myself.... For 185 PHP, just a trim..... After so much Ado Ron went ahead and went to Bench to buy some hair beautification and accessories while i was having my hair cut. then when he arrived i'm still having my hair cut. i was really so pissed off!

then finally my hair was styled and used some hair gel kinda thing, and i liked the way he did my hair. I've lost my anger and got happy with the way my hair was styled. i gave him a tip 100 PHP. Ron said that i gave him too much tip. Well i told him that it's because i get excited with the way he fixes my hair and that it'll not be frequent. Then I told him that i wanted to buy that hair stick to style my hair differently. so we went at BENCH and bought several things there and he started to buy cloths, expensive cloths. Which i kinda envied. I also told him that day that i wanted to purchase a sun glasses but he did not care and replied about it. after which we had exited the store and headed home he noticed that i was about to loose my voice. Well because i'm suffering from a cough which i got from my sister's dusty pillow, when i shouted with that pillow on my face..... SHIT!

Going back when we were headed home i told him that i wanted to buy me a sunglasses then he finally mentioned that he purchased one at Bench already. i told him why didn't you tell me. i really wanted to buy a sunglasses. O well, i said to him my sister will buy me one anyway.... By the way before these things happened, i bought 2 books, Artemis Fowl, the third book because it's sale, then i bought Da Vinci Code for my sister, then a post it and push pins.

Then he suddenly said to me while we headed hom, "Matinding Bonding na ito!". I acknowledge him and it was really a great experience to me. He actually gave me a tea bag, Camomile for me to drink because i'm suffering from sore throat. That's a really good feeling for me. because he's thoughtful and i feel that he really appreciates me being there for him. So while we were waiting for a ride we both planned to be "maporma" tomorrow to make this FISH head get a never before experienced shock with our major makeover! mwahahahahahahahaha! In his face.

well basically after those experiences, the next day when i finally see him with his new looks. I was pretty much annoyedand frustrated, depressed, disappointed, envied on him. Well i wasn't able to fix my hair good enough that others would notice that i did a hair cut. my GOD this is so bad. I pitied myself and made my day bad, sad and pathetic. well of course what happened was all people noticed him about his looks and stuff. I'm pretty much got ignored and rejected. One person who noticed my hair was ARIES. I've realized that he has keen eyes and a really good observer. I was happy and a bit felt good in a sense somebody noticed it.

I'm prestty much hated him that day. because of my insecurity. i told myself that i'm not like this. i'm never been insecure or envy others. I was pretty much freaked out deep inside myself. cursed myself that i should go back to where and what i was.

After our shift that day, we have decided to have a gimmick at katipunan. Play billiards. i kinda hate it because it's not practical for me. I even told Ron that we'll go to one of the malls in Ortigas. Then he finally realize that and told me that we'll go there after plying billiards. but after all those small plan to play billiards after all it was cancelled. so 3 of us, decided to eat somewhere. It's at Tokyo, Tokyo and both of them ate and i just bought my drink. we had a few topics and conversation about FISHES and SCALAWAGS at the Office After that ferdie decided to go to Santa Lucia to buy him a virgin oil fgor her grandma. but both myself and ron decided to go hme already. while we were waiting for a jeep, he forgot to buy a sim card foor himself. so i accompanied him back at cybermall and waited there but he was not able to a simcard. so we went ahead went back to get home. then we had a few talk about stuff. i almost forgot after we went out of the office we went to BENCH and bought me a sunglasses. I think i've mentioned this already to you but just in cacse, i'll share it anyway. After that, that was the time we grabbed a bite.

Next day, Saturday me and my mom went ahead and headed at the grocery to buy some stuff for our new year, medya noche. then took a bath and styled my hair.

We've spent new year at home and after so much ado, i took a bath and dressed up for new year and styled my hair again. I went to my friend's house jat Marcelino st to greet them a happy new year. then my friend decided to accompany me to buy me a fireworks. luckily, i got a discount because she knows all the vendors. she mentioned that it's her borther's friends. of course we've waited for his bf so we have a ride. he's not important at all.....anyway, went home after, and my family are already eating. i told myself, why didn't they wait til 1200. that's bad. i feel so happy that day that i called up my friend, Bop, because she missed call on my phone. i told myself that why don't i call her since ihave a lot of load, hehehehe... after that call my sister shouted, ang dami mong load ah! so i just smiled. then afterwards my brother-in-law and my sister together with their kids went by at our house and started to invite me to light all fireworks that he brought. he brought, sinturon ni judas, whistle bomb and some Lucis. that was my first time to light sinturon ni judas. i was not afraid and i have the strength to sinturon ni judas.

my parents started to go upstairs and watch the new year countdown in channel 7. all of them are upstairs. well i've decided just to stay downstairs and watch some fireworks, jump, scream, shout, happy new year while our neighbor started to light their 5 meters long sinturon ni judas. that was fun. then started to call few of my friends. i called mitch, kat avelino, Ron, ferdie, etc...but i was able to talk and greet Ron and Kat. I feel so happy that day. After that my sister's bf went back at our house. i've decided to go online and download stuff, update my friendster, send testimonials and stuff. of course that will not be enough, i even played music out loud....my mom didn't like it after they've watched the new year countdown. so i shut off the computer and went down stairs. i felt empty that night so what i did is i grabbed a beer and drank it while people are still working on with their fireworks. i kept wondering what ron is doing for the moment.

3:00 am my mom and sisters are asleep and i decided to grab a smoke outside. i was pretty damn insane that moment. i was talking with myself, reflecting on things that i was feeling. kept telling myself that i need a major make over not only physically but alsospiritually, emotionally and mentally. I've realized that i'm 22 years old and yeah, i'm still young but i do need to be smarter and wiser this coming year. 2006 is the year of the dog. it's my year, so basically it's a lucky day i mean lucky year for me, hopefully.

January 3 first day for our work. tl message us that our shift is 9 pm - 6 am. darn it. i hate night shift. then while i was preparing myself to go to work i've received a joke message and forwarded it to ferdie and ron. ron replied. he was on his way to work from pampanga. at work he was late, and he told me that he was transferred to another team. i felt really bad, but he gave me hope that we still have the same shift but the difference is the day off. he told me that while we were taking our lunch with kelly. we were eating pizza which was our tl's treat for the team. i was not able to eat my baon. I've decided to eat it at home.

after our shift the three of us decided to eat or take our breakfast at mcdo. but first we were just going to smoke. then he met his friend from convergys and that's the time he invited us at mcdo. ok of course i did not order because i told him that i'm going to eat at home na lang. but he insisted and ordered me a hash brown. i did not take it, but i appreciate his gesturethat he cares and stuff. so while they're eating their food, he and cedrick, his friend in convergys, are just talking about their lives before and how were their friends doing, while ferdie and i jusst have a conversation regarding extraordinary singers and stuff. until ron told me no offense brod, i asked him why. he said that he hated chinese and stuff. ok so i started to utter, let's go ferdie. then he make this facial expression . so i said just a joke.

but deep inside me, FUCK you really hate chinese. why didn't ou say so. you arrogant, shit head, inhuman prick. i felt so bad that day or moment. so momentarily ferdie wants to go home so i have decided to go home. Ron wanted us to wait for him. but our ego got in the way. we both went ahead and went home. in return i've decided to put my hand on ferdie's shoulder. a gesture that shows friendship and stuff. at the back of my head i hope he's looking and that he feel jealous about it....mwahahahaha. la lang just wanted to tell him indirectly na huh!

Then i finally got hom eand i just did not know what to feel. it's so bad and sad that he actually hated chinese. i actually told him that i'm a pure chinese, kasi sabi nya di naman daw ako pure chinese. FREAK! so upon getting home, i changed cloths, ate my baon sarcastically, if you know what i mean. then i take up some vitamins, throw garbage, filled up water for drinking and also filled up gallons of water in the bathroom. then i went ahead and sleep. because of my feelings or what i should feel, i listened twith my music, out loud. i was not able to sleep well and there were stuff that got in my mind.

Actually what i'm trying to say is i dreamt about something. it has to do with Ron. i can't remember what it was, but the feeling was so bad, sad and sorrowful. it was not a good feeling to cut it short. if only i could remember that. well basically when i woke up i prepared my cloths and i was so excited to use the clay dough which he has given me before we left a t mcdo. i really wanted to know exactly how it works or what will it do with my hair. Well basically nothing really happened to my hair and i'm having difficulty using it because it's not that cool. i got a new hair style. last time my hair was styled one way to the right and now it's on the left, la lang gusto ko lang i-share. i felt sad when i came here at work because i was not able to see him but i found out that he already is seated at chad's cubicle. meaning station, because he was transferred to chad's team already.

before i went upstairs to work i went to BENCH and bought me a belt. It's brown and i kinda like it compared with the other belts that i saw there.it costs me 249 PHP and i did not worry about the cost. then i started to flaunt it, la lang just to get noticed that i have a new belt. hehehehehe. so far it'll be noticed, i WISH!

well, it was not noticed at all and they did not give a damn. ok lang jsut to show it off. well i just knew that his off is friday and saturday. so now i'm in the office and don't know what to do. well please give me strength to make it good, somehow.

last wednesday and thursday, i lift some weights to make my biceps in shape. did a few strokes and, walah, my biceps are a bit aching and i saw some changes. Then on thursday i went to my brother-in-law's house to fix their computer and i went home around 11:30 pm. my mom got mad because they did not pay me and i was not expecting because as far as i know those people are pretending to be numb and trying to escape for a responsibility. moving on, i did have a great day yesterday. hopefully from now on, i won't be bothered anymore with this people that surrounds me at work.

earlier at the smoking area around 8 pm, i have decided that i am willing to go to Canada for a change. hopefully that it will be good, please make it good somehow. i will be looking forward to it. until next time. i guess i have to end this journal because one thing i've noticed this is my journal since xmas until january 6, huh! what a sh@# hole.

CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home