Sunday, January 08, 2006

Calmness, Subtleness, Nothingness

ok yesterday and today is ron's off. and today is ferdie's off. so today i'm all alone and i can go home early. i would have to go to church tom morning so somehow i would be receiving god's blessing and also i could talk to HIM about what had happened to me this year. Isn't that great. Well yesterday me and ferdie went home after the shift and decided to have a breakfast at mcdo. i did not take my breakfast because i don't want to, the usually stuff. i had found some philosophical words and sentece based on my music, i mean the music that i'm listening to. i've posted it on my signature for my email. just to boast it somehow, and to be noticed somehow.

i'm wondering what would be the outcome of my day today...it's seems so odd and my mind is blank, can't hardly think of something hat would inspire me today. i don't know it's all in the head. so help me get over it and help me make it go away. well a hile ago he texted me informing me about the memory card reader if i got it from ferdie. i did not replied for some reason. then he texted me again and inviting us to sing at a videoke bar on payday. of course i did not reply for whatever reason, because i was sleeping that time and i don't know what to reply. well good luck with that. i really hope that i will migrate and work in canada as what our uncle said. i would really grab that opportunity for a major change and make over of myself, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. i like adventures, a change and also i wanted to become independent. the feeling of no one's bothering you or even worrying about them. all you would think is yourself and your damn self. hehehehe! i wonder what feeling will hat be. more stories later on just wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello..
a found a great place to find nice products at wholesale rate at [url=http://50off.reviewazone.com/]50 % off[/url]
Have Fun

February 8, 2010 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

February 9, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home