Friday, January 20, 2006

answered prayer........Sh***T

good morning? it's 7:34 am on my clock. well i started my day with her. she coached me regarding the issues that i'm having and i've been acting lately. well first of all i wanted to tell you something about him. well i arrived at work , around 4:30am. i decided to sit farther from the team, for some reason. well basically i waanted to isolate myself so i don't have any distractions and stuff. then finally i've approaced him to grab a smoke but eventually he already took his last break. ok so i went ahead and went there myself and took a cup of chocolate, yummy. then thought of a lot of good stuff. like imagining myself having a laptop, being a tech trainer, how i wish. then eventually work in Canada. how exciting..... then i went back on my stationand tried to browse some policies and procedures. then visit some email website to check on my mails and fortune for the day. the fortune is somehow related to me and really dictates something about me.. not exactly but there's a twist of something about me. i really like that fortune so i always check it out. i can get some advises and knowledge about something for me. then finally she approached me and told me to go on aux feedback at exactly 6 am. it was 6am when i finally logged in my tool and went to aux feedback. i approached her and said taht i already in aux feedback. then she said that i should wait for her in the station. that is while i was talking with Mischelle, the floor walker, and had a little conversation about work. but i was telling myself that hopefully FISH would see me and die for his enviness, mwahahahahaha!

anyway, during the feedback conversation, we talked about myself, about work and why i'm isolating myself lately. well i told her the reasons. i told her that it's because it's noisy in this station that i am now seated. i told her the reason why is that i'm the only one that would complain about it and so i'll be the one to adjust for them. she said that if that's the case it has to stop and she will talk to FISH ok so inside my head, go ahead i don't care and if it'll do any good, i'm proud, and thanks in advance. if not then i should isolate myself again. i also told her that i really don't like him. i don't like the way he brag things. he also threatens me indirectly but i don't care. i told hher that i'm not scared if they'll gonna do that, just let them make sure that they kill me, if not their dead. i also told her that i'm not scared to die, as if, i really want to die. then she mentioned that she really want to mold me and she sees the leadership skills uin me, this is pretty way up cool. it's good to hear that she's still planning to mold me and stuff to become a tl. one thing she want me to change is the way i interact with them and that let me try to remove or erase the conflict that we had. she also added that, it's been more than 2 months and it will not do any good for me and for us. she wanted the team to be intact and strong. ok no problem at all. i have realized just now after i took my break at 7:30 am that i really need to change that so i can grow and lead proudly. i will really try my best to disregard that crap, and so help me GOD. Then we audited my call yesterday. i was pretty nervous because i was wondering that it might be one of the call that i took which i did not verify information and i might fail, now that's scary. thankfully, the call that was audited is a good call. whew! i'm expecting for it to be somehow b+ or B not B- that's not good.

After listening to that darn call, she requested me to take calls. and as of the moment 7:58 am i still don't have a call, i'm wondering why. well that's good but it scares me....FEAR..... then i tried to look for him, but i think he already left without saying goodbye. he did not even messaged me. ok who cares about me anyway, am i his mom or dad? duh as in T-H-E, duh! life goes on. i'll find a way today that i would be excited and stuff. but wait i goota call.....

I finally i finished the call for about 31 minutes. then while on the call, i saw him. whoah! he's still here. i wonder why? God, thank you for answering my prayer instantly. remember i just said i'll fid a way to find my excitement and stuff. I received his message first of all and that was while i'm in a call. i haven't checked it yet til now and thereason why he's still here is because he's interested with coaching that i had with her. mwahahahahahaha, for loughing out loud! I feel that he's kind of paranoid and very, interested with the coaching that i had. GOD! then on his message he asked for my lunch and short break time. ok so i did say 9:30 for my lunch. hehehehehehe....... NATATAWA AKO SA NANGYAYARI. may kakaibang bagay akong nadarama ngayon. hindi ko alamat ewan ko. well, things are getting better for now? i don't know. let me get a wild guess..... SIRET!

Well i'm hearing FISH's Dominions. ok that was all and so after that we listened to my call.

Well shockingly he messaged me and asked where i was, while we were in the conference room and asking me what time is my lunch. ok so i told him that it's 9:30. he told me to message him after we're done with the meeting. ok so it's a so called day. GOD really answered my prayer. that was instant. i was about typing what i want to happen and that i would find something that will make me excited and happy and it just happened.

When the meeting was over, i approached him and told him that i'm going to take my luch and he just replied with a simple ok. then so i don't know what that's suppose to mean. so i did not mind to wait for him or ask him and to cut it short i assumed that he will not eat. so i went ahead and took my lunch, grabbed my food, prepared my food and fix my drink and finally eat. after eating i washed my dishes and i was about to finish drying my plate, he arrived and asked me if i'm done so we can grab a smoke. one of his team mate, wanna join. ok so we went to the smoking room and we were talking about what was the topic in the coaching session. his team mate got OP and decided to leave the room and he said to her where sh'es going? and so we decided to leave the room and they've decided to go at DENCIOS.. when i came back to my station, i still have 30 mins left til i log in again. so i have decided to go back to the smoking room. so there i realized that i left mylighter. i went back to my station and borrowed a lighter from my friend. i went back there andgot pathetic again. then momentarily he arrived. he still wanted to talk to me about those stuff and i just realized that all i'm saying was so irrelevant to the topic. it showed my stupidity. GOD, please forgive me. ok so he left already and went ahead at DENCIO. Then i received a call and he messaged me. i went to the bathroom and read his message and he said, "hehehe! ang saya dito." With a smiling face. duh! ok have some fun you maniac! i don't care. uhuhuhuhu!:(

going back to the real world. it's 12:02 pm and it's 3 hours to go before we go home. hahahaha, for the first time, time flies so fast. finally and i'm getting excited, because i don't know. hopefully ......i have something in mind which i don't wanna write here. too bad to say and too bad to read.... oh i can't take this anymore.....here i go again with my patheticness, sympathy please! mwahahahahahaha! duh! ok i'm thinking about what can i do later. first of all i don't have money, secondly i don't know where to go, thirdly i hate myself, lastly i want to die. argh!

if i was given a chanvce to make a wish? i would wish for my death. simple and precise. living my life is not that good for me, eventhough i wish for fate, wealth and stuff, that won't do me any good. so it's better to die so that you don't have to worry about things. No worries and wearies. ain't that cute. i'm gonna like it. sweet surrender!

well basically todayi did had a long aux modes. i believe that i have less calls. hopefully, it's 3pm so i can freaking go home, scream, freak out, punch the walls and cry.

I'm so darn tired, fed up, sick, exhausted, and freaking burnt out. it's so sad that at least i'm abhored, ignored, rejected neglected, and unwanted. ok that's fine i'm used with it anyway.

ano ba ang pinaka magandang isipin, gawin, sabihin at ikwento. nagsasawa na ako sobra. napagod na akong mag-isip. bakit hindi ko makuhang maging masaya o makuntento man lang sa araw-araw. sige nga sabihin mo sa akin.... gusto ko kasing walang iniisip about the possibilities na gusto kong mangyari kasi nakakawalan ng gana talaga and it just brings me down and makes me sa very freaking sad. nakakawa naman talaga. common you can do better than that, ly. look at the brighter side. what if that brighter side is not letting me look at it. you know avoiding me, hehehehe, funny and worthless. anyway, gotta have to end this because i'm pretty much tiredabout this situation and everyday here in my blog it's all the same crap....same old story

by the way one more thing. cy approached me and he just informed me about ron's message. that he'll go ahead and go to Dencio's . so i said to him, ok and thanks. blah,blah,blah,yadiyadiyada. crap.

see you tomorrow myt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home