Wednesday, January 25, 2006

beautiful day

hi, i'm back....well basically when i got home last sunday, what i did was i went to the internet and downloaded some mp3s and stuff. i've noticed that i've been using the computer for quite long and i think it's abusive. well i had fun anyway . yesterday i used the computer again to download more mp3s and went to aranque to buy ngoyong for Chinese New Year. it'll be on the 27th of this month. i'm pretty excited about it. i don't know why but surelky i am. i bought a cd for my mom. mp3 collection of beatles but i was hoaxed by that reseller. the songs are different and there a few songs there that was originally sang by the beatles. anyway, i bought myself a cd also, a collection of local bands and finally i got what i was looking for and discovered a new band which is not that old, or it's been there a while. the name of the band is shamrock. when i played the disc it was their song that i first heard and i really freaking like it. so i listened to their other songs and it's pretty good. of course there are other songs that i already have. so i just copied some that are not in my collection. it's a sheap disc. i only got it 50PHP. when i got home, my mom requested me to download her an mp3 for her to give it to her friends. ok finally i got it and she's pretty excited.

yesterday it was a good news for my sister, honey. she'll be going in UKto work. finally, she'll be ok. she could establish a new life there. i'm really happy for her and hopefully she'll be successful and she'll be a citizen so all of us can go there and start a new beginning. what i also want to happen is that all of our relatives especially the kumag ones would know that and would somehow approach us to make ammeds. but one thing for sure if that happeneds....i'll give them a finger, a dirty finger to be specific. mwahahahahahahaha! they'll surely get that from me. well basically yesterday, we had a conversation, my mom, about my birthday. she asked me what to prepare for my birthday. ok so i said, pasta and other stuff, that i'm not really sure of and i can't really think of. then i told her that i will invite 2 of my friends in the office, and 2 of my schoolmates in college. while i was on the internet i launched my ym and had a chat with precious. well i've invited her about that and forced her to come. she even asked me what gift i want. so when she asked me about that i kid around and told her to buy me a house and lot. then she replied if it's ok if it's in a pot. or flower pot. then i told her that it is ok as long as i fit in that. mwahahahahaha! well, my widsh before my birthday comes is for all of them to be able to come to my birthday so ican take some pictures together with them. so i have the memories and stuff. hopefully 2 of my officemates can come and would take the risk of going to work the next day. isn't that good or what? please hopefully they would agree and manage to do that. o well, i'm wishing....

last monday i have decided to give tikoy to my tl and friends here at work as a sign of, i really treasure them. hopefully they would freaking feel that. so i could be happy and i would feel so alive. la lang.... well i've talked with precious about my birthday and hopefully she would come and that she would not go tho her bf's brother birthday. it's not important at all. i assure her that it will be a waste of time if she'll be going there. i've managed to convince her to come to my birthday and please hopefully she would not make any excuses as i will make her life excused. just kidding.

for the past 2 days, that person did not even message me. i always send that person quotes and stuff and now, that person just messaged me and asking about me, if i have ahift today. i did not reply because i did not have a load and i will buy me a load once it's already pay day. i don't know what will be that person's plan for today and i don't mind. by the way when i had a chat with precious, i've told her that i don't feel depressed anymore like i used to. she gave me some word of advise and common phrases, that i had surpassed something and stuff. well that's a good thing. i really don't feel so sad no more about what's going on. i really feel like this year is going to be a really good year for me. hopefully that's true. please make it good. and that i really hope that i will be gone to CANADA.... i want to live anew and discover new things there to make my life worthwhile. if that happeneds, that's sooooo good. hopefully my friends here won't change and would think about me everyday of their freaking lives as what i always do. i'm also hoping that before i even go in CANADA i would be a tl here in this company, just to experience things and it might be a move not to go in CANADA. i don't know, but time will tell. she told me that she would mold me as a tl but how come FISH is the one she's assigning to do FW and giving him tasks instead of me. hmmmmmm, that's bad, really really way bad. i'm not liking it. but i'm still here to wait for that opportunity and please give it to me. i'm begging you, i want a carreer growth, now, it's been 2 years since i've been working in a darn call center being an agent.

it's 5:55 am, 6 minutes before i take calls again..... oh yeah before i forget, i will go to a computer store today to have my earphones replaced. the left plug is not working no more. i need to have them replaced that and hopefully they would exchange iot as what on the product is indicated, withoput questions asked for replacement..... if not thenn i would just have to buy a new one. i like that earphones becuase it's louder than the cutrrent one i am using all along. ok see you later......

ok, just to share, he approached me on my station to talk about, you know, same stuffs again. he would only message me regarding that but, anything else, keber na sya.... he would only talk to me just because of that issues, issues with her and FISH, get what i'm saying? any wa, so bad and yet so sad, if that's the case..... i've emailed both of them regarding my birthday on feb 2, hopefully they could come and that they would take the risk to file a leave. that person wnet to my station again and inviting me to have a short break, but when i was about to take it, he was talking with somebody and so i went ahead to the smoking room. then finally a lot of people came along and so we weren't able to talk much and he managed to talk to those people and so i just left the room and told me that hee will visist me on my station. ok. i just hate it when it happeneds. moving on, she asked me something about wave 2b people, and i was not able to provide them because i'm not really sure of their surnames and who those people are which she provided. ok dedma. hopefully everyhtings nice. well earlier when that person visited my station, tl was there and said to him that he's not even giving a chance to talk to her and he brought it back to her. whatever, then they finally talked and shared some shits and stuff, ok here's mr nevermind again..... go and have a great time. bye! if only i could shrink into peieces and dissolve, that would be highly appreciated. i assure you that. i can't imagine how fed up i am with this conversation that i'm relaying to you. it's so worthless and senseless. i hope that i could tell you more about something else aside from this stupid feelings that i'm encountering in the office. well my only wish is for me to be able to become a tl and show them that i'm better than them, gua pi e ka gao. mwahahahahahaha! what a loser. ferdie gave me a cup noodle, i don't know why. he told me that he does not like it, ok so i guess i'll save money for later. mwahahahahahaha!

i really hope it's jan 31, so i'll have my own money. isn'tit good. by the way i almost complted the alanis new album. i already have 8 songs downloaded with warez, the new album, jagged little pill acoustic. the version is so good and i like it. then suddenly he came and tapped me on my shoulder and said, i'll go ahead. ok goodbye, and good luck with everything. smuck! this is a so dumb annoying kinda thing. that prick! anyway, i want to set free.

ok tl started to email us all regarding the tournamnet, basketball, to be specific. and so these ASSHOLES started to initiate you know, worthless, immature, unprofessional punch lines. which i don't care about. i'm just reading it and i'm not interested to join their club.

anyway, i just took my luch and i bought me a food for the reason i did not bring with me any food. i spent 65 bucks and now i wonder if ever this will fit in my budget, my goodness. o well, i just needed to make sure that it'll reach til sunday. hopefully next week we do have the same schedule. so i could make or file a leave. i don't know if i should be excited on my bday. i don't know if it'll be exciting for me. hopefully it'll be. hopefully i will be allowed to have aleave. anyway i met a new guy, named jerome. from wave 8. he barged on my call, and was so amazed with my call, i don't know if it is because i did multitasking or i was able to solve the customer's issue and stuff. it's a good feeling that i was complimented. at first i was so scared that he would laugh at me or comment a lot of stupid shits on that call. well, so far i think he's amazed. good thing siebel was able to cooperate with me during that call. i was able to show that person that i can do multitasking and stuff.

it's 10:45 am and i feel like i just arrived at work. time flies so fast for me today. i don't know if it'll fly fast later when i log in. it's pretty good that i feel so good and weary-free today. i'm not wasting time and effort in thinking about that person. finally, i got out from that weariness and crap. thank you! i appreciate that. feel so good that somehow i'm alive. i'm not expecting much about my bday or these coming ocassions.. i just feel fresh, light and a-ok. this is what i wanted to feel now. i don't feel any uneasiness about fish and his minions. well they have their own life and whatever they do, i don't care. as long as i'm professional and mature enough here, that's fine. because whatever shit they do to me, well it'll come back to them, not the same way that they will do, but it'll come back in some reasonable or whatever ways. it'll hurt, so bad, the agony..... better watch what they're going to do or else, bad things will happen. that's what you call KARMA.

6 minutes and counting until i log in again. it's so fast i wonder if it'll be a fast day for me today. it's actually raining outside and i did not bring with me an umbrella, just a jacket with a hood. enough to protect me from getting wet. as long as it's not traffic or there's no heavy traffic later on when i get home, it'll be much;y appreciated. i need to think about something now. before boredom, gets me, even depression, sadness, frustration and all stupid, crap feelings. i hope it's already 1:30 so i can take my break and ready to go home. haaaaaaay, what a day!

everytime that i hear one of the minions' voice, i get irritated. i feel so bad about those people and i really think that they'll never change and that they'll never match their words with their actions, at all. i assure you that. i really don't care, whatever happeneds but please make them go away so i can live my life more conviniently. thye're not cool, and i really abhor all the stuff that's coming out of their freaking mouth. it's all green, obsene and defamatory words which i find unprofessional and immature. they suck so they are so called suckers! so far i haven't received any calls yet and i wonder why. on my siebel it shows that i'm unavailable, but on my phone it shows available. so i guess there's something wrong. well i won't mind that just for me to relax and somehow make it good to sit and stare at my cmoputer. o well i guess i have to end it here, not much ados here. and i believe it's a beautiful day......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home