Saturday, January 21, 2006

coaching galore!

hi good morning.... well i arrived at work around 4:30 am. too early but it's better than staying home waiting for the time. at least here i can be more productive. as of the moment i am listening with my music. nothing to do but just write and express all the things i am feeling right now. well no one to talk with because they're all busy. basically, one thing i've noticed FISH is not around, good thing no noisy shit heads, hehehe. but of course his minions are here and pisses me off seeing them. my goodness, if only i could make them go away, but it's far from the possibilities. ok just need to indulge with that. surrounded with immature people and non sense people.

last night my cousin mimi, came to our house and will spend the night with us because she will go to payatas for some social works and stuff. she's seem so tall, i'm kind of envoius at least i should have been taller than her but well, i wonder who was my dad, perhaps i inherited his height. too bad for me but there's nothing i can do about that. moving on, i wonder what would be the scenarios that will happen. will it be a good day for me? hopefully it'll be. i'm seeing people here who just immitated my styles. hehehehe, not to brag, but in the office i was just the only person having the collar up. you know what i mean? i'm also the only person here with a rebel kind of fashion. shall i say a rocker style. well first time to happen to me. i'm being immitated for my styles. well no problem with that.

as of the moment i am listening to a song, sang by michelle branch entitled are you happy now. well this is my song now for thast person.....if you know who that is but definitely me, me myself, alone knows. sorry better guess who that is. moving on, now that , that person is actually having fun with those people now. they seem to be happy, having fun and stuff. that's good i'm pretty much envious about it. if only i could exchange with him. well basically because i really need that. i do. well i guess He has the purpose for me now. i don't know, i'm not sure what it'll be but hopefully it'll do me good and it will be an experience of a lifetime. pretty excited for the promotion which i know is too far for me to assume. i hope i do good and that i'll be considered.

one thing i've noticed, i don't have time to spent time with my mom for these past few days. i'm worried and weary about it. since wednesday, when i come home from work, i go ahead and sleep then wake up just to eat and sleep again. that's bad, d'ya think. i want to have a quality time with my mom. but the thing is everytime i'm with my mom. she would just ask me to do tasks. like, clean this, buy this and stuff, which pisses me off. i just wanna sit and talk with her about certain stuff. how she is, how's her health and stuff. i hope my mom won't drown with all the problems and wearies in her mind, because i'm worried with her health now. she's getting older and hopefully i could spend quality time with her. like bringing her to the movies, buying her anything she wants with my own money. i want to make her happy.what can i doabout it? the reason for me to say this is what if i was about to go to canada? when will it be again for me to spend time with her. i don't want to leave my mmom alone. i'm pretty sad and mad about the way people treat her. she's a nice LADY and she help others who are in need, not financially but the support and service she gives to people she loved. in return they all give burdens and discouragements. all of the things those people she helped does not match the actions with what they are saying. it's a disgrace and i'm pretty mad at those people just like TERESITA SY, putang ina nya talaga sya! she'll live longer to suffer the consequences, the agony, she'll see. i'm about to log in now, see you later.....


Well, i'm back... mwahahahahaha! i got 2 calls and i'm wondering what could happen today.... well basically after my call somebody approached me, guess who.... talked about few things. what happened to him and stuff. garsh! then that person was looking for someone i know and i don't know what's the buzz all about. ok ....REJECT! moving on, i'm thinking about something actually that person is leaving, and he'll go home to sleep coz that person only had 5 hrs of sleep. ok good luck with that. see you on wednesday.

going back with myself, i wonder if there's going to be a scenario that would make me feel good. i don't know what it is but please make it good. i received a chain letter and it was from one of my team mates here and he was asking about something. i was the first one to reply and now he said, sorry if he included me. so i replied to him that he won't add me to the chain or spam mail...what an arrogant , inconsiderate, bastard, stupid, shit head. now i don't get any replky or email from then. ok fine don't include me that's fine. now i'm feeling bad. i'm pissed off again. so sad and yet so bad and i wanna die now!. i really want to die now. instantly! i don't wanna be sad or even feeling pissed off. shit heads! you're going to get yours, i assure you that.

ok moving on with my freaking life....after work, what will be the best thing to do or even to happen. will i be able to meet somebody who i know? or even i would be interested with. ok it's far from the possibilities again. garsh! what else can i say or do? it's getting worthless than i thought. the person left his mug on my desk. ok so i'll keep it then. i'm thinking if i should leave it from one of that person's team mates. whatever when i manage to calm myself then i'll do that.

i feel so tired today. i don't know why. i'm feeling peculiar again with what i'm feeling right now. i can't seem to find the answer why. here sitting waiting for a call, waiting for the time, waiting for me to get outta here! then what? uhm....i don't know, SIRET! when i get home what would be the scenario? will i be able to make myself happy and somehow be content with people that surrounds me? leche talaga! dapat may maisip akong bagay na magpapasaya sa akin na makalimutan ko na yung emptiness that i feel. ayaw ko nang mag-isip ng mga problema kasi it freaks me out and it makes e uncomfortable. it's a discomfort for me to think about these things. i won't be writing those things here. it's a waste of time and it'll drag me down. so right now i feel like i could die. i really wanted to. this is not good for me. i will have to look at the brighter side and see what will be the good thing today, to happen. tomorrow i will be alone again. ok hopefully it'll be a nice, comfortable and exciting day. so please, make it good, somehow. i will highly appreciate that. one thing i wanted to share is, freak! i don't have money, i need to wait for the 31st of this month before i receive my money to spend you know a lot of things and enjoy some luxuries. o later on i have decided to pass by a computer store and check for the price of a video card. i believe the reason why i can't play red alert2 is because the video card is way too absolete for my new system. i'll try that so i can somehow enhance my gaming skills. i'm so darn tired. tired, tired, tired, i can get a 10 day sleep. then never wake up, to cut it short, i'm dead. what a wonderful day! isn't it beautiful? well, i guess it'll be wonderful, beautiful and great day if i experience good things now....

what do you think about the things going on in that person's mind? do you think that person , somehow, feel that i'm important to that person?or that person even is excited to go to work just to see me, and stuff. do ya, do ya, doya? , huh,huh,huh? well i guess not. duh!. dream on..... ok i'm about to take my lunch when i received a call. then after the call, she approached me and wanted to coach me about personal stuff. you know, about fish and stuff and his minions by the way. it took us 30 minutes. good thing is she told me that she had talk to them and told me that i won't be the one to initiate the rapport and stuff. ok so i was relieved. one thing was that when he approached me yesterday i was kind of snooty. o sorry. if that's the case. but i told her that i'm snooty all the time. even with ron. she agreed and stuff but she asked me to change that. ok i will change that. i will try to make myself happy, ok and that nothing really happened so bad. she also mentioned that he already talked with one of fish's minions. ok and requested a team bonding and stuff and that we should also come to make things better and stuff. i said to myself, woah! i'm not really sure about that and i'm not comfortable with that. i still have doubts about things because, i don't trust those people anymore. but let's give it a try. i'm not sure if i can come for whatever reason. i'm not promising anything. moving on let me make up my mind about that conversation, coz i really am comfused. inquisitive about it and i'm not really confident about that. I'm pretty sad because Ron had to be transferred to another team. Ferdie has a different shift. and so the three of us are scattered and we were just the ones that are together and are close to one another. it really pisses me off because we have to part and have different dismissal and so we were not able to spend time altogether. anyway, i guess that's the destiny for us ok there's nothing i can do about it.

It's almost 11am. i can't wait to go home and do what i gotta do, and think what i gotta think. i'm so very darn tired. if i could just breathe and go on with a happy life. maybe that would be greatly appreciated. well in the end, i can't breathe at all. well good luck with that.

see you tomorrow and hopefully everythings gonna be fine, somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home