Sunday, January 22, 2006

if all else fails......SIRET!

hi there! well it's sunday and i's sunday morning. well i have a new hair style and it's a decent hair do. because yesterday when i came home my mom advised me to change my hair because the style that i did was all crap and she knows that you know diverted people has this and think that i'm one of them. well basically not. ok so i tried to change it today and i'm thinking of a new style which will be reasonable and will look good for others. ok fine, i did not know that but i have sensed that i would hear that comment from my mom. ok change again! well my tl invited me a while ago to accompany her to take her lunch. we went down i've accompanied her and talked about certain stuff. that's good. we were able to build, you know, good conversation. actually more than good. it's 5:42 on my pc clock. ok so i still have 18 minutes before i start to take calls. o well hopefully it'll be a nice day again. but please make it interesting unlike these past few days. one thing also FISH is not around and thankfully he's not around, i really hate to see him and even hate to mingle with him. duh as if were close, after all the thingshe did last few months. i'll never be able to trust that person anymore.

a while ago when i was about to sleep. i mean yesterday, he texted me and asked how my day was. i replied about what had happened to me. i told him that i was coached again before i take my lunch. it's about you know FISH and his minions. i did not really expect that to happen. i even told her that she does not have to do it for me. she said, during the coaching session, that she's not doing it for me. she's doing it for her as a coach. ok fine. but at the back of my head, it'll never work out and that i would do it for promotion sake. going back to that person, he replied that what about it and it's about bitterness again. i told that person tat it is not about bitterness. i really don't trust those people anymore. they're suck ups, liars and worthless people to deal with. he's a bang hole for heaven's sake. they're not worth it for me to mingle wth. i believe that it will be the same thing at the back of their crazy, worthless, arrogant minds. well that person messaged me but i was not able to reply because i believe that i want to sleep. i can't remember what was the last thing he messaged me but i don't care.

by the way i was not able to take my dinner last night. i went to sleep continuously. well pretty much because i'm lazy to prepare my food and stuff so i just decided to go ahead and sleep. who wants to be a millionaire! i use this phrase whenever i feel sad and unwell and even uncertain of my feeling now. what this means to me is, millionaire, it conotes wealth, basically and also other stuff like happiness, contentment or even bad things, like sad, worthless and stuff. it's basically an expression. instead of sigh, i would say, who wants to be a millionaire? grabe na 'to. well right now i'm seeing those people who i don't wanna see and who i could not manage to deal with. i'm referring to FISH's minions. good luck to them. what i'll do to me, well basically i'll make them suffer. i'll make it hard to them for them to talk to me or something. bahala sila, gago sila ako hindi. mahihirapan sila sa akin 'noh! so they should not expect anything from me. yeah, i'm going to talk them once they asked something from me. but it'll be just simple. a simple question, i'll give a simple answer that's it. no more than that.they're not worth my time and effort.t

That person by the way, left his mug on my desk. so as of the moment it is in my locker. he did not even realize that. well of course i will return it to him. i was about to take it home and make it mine. but i just realized that, that's bad. it's not a good thing. ok so i will return it instead. coz i love to collect stuff from people who i treasure. is that bad. see you later i'm about to log in now.

ok so i was talking with my tl because FISH is not around. once that he's around i can't approach her because he's making his ego more visible which irritates me.o well, ferdie went to my station and talked with me. it's a good thing that he still comes around. i appreciate that. well basically i do to. i approach him and talk to him about certain stuff. well, actually i've asked him about certain stuff. he mentioned that, something about i don't wanna specify. WEll, basically they have the same conversations about the conversation that i receive from that person. ok so i guess we're both experiencing the same conversation as what they have. is there anything else you can share to me? or even to us? duh! all of it are the burdens he feels about what's going around. too much of that issue. it's kinda frustrating and i'm kind of fed up. well at least we are getting closer to one another, the three of us. and also it makes us solid, our friendship. that's kinda like it. earlier when i was in the smoking room, i kinda feel to treat myself somewhere. like go to a certain store downstairs and check for something or even buy something, but i just realized that i don't have money. i've ran out of money, uhuhuhuhuh!:'( i'm a pauper nopw. anyway, on the brighter side, next week it's pay day and it's my off, yipee. hopefully i would get more than i've expected. well one thing to find that out is to wait and see until that day comes. alright then.

**sigh! *** what a day, it's kinda like noting. it's emppty, stagnant, and not that worthy. i don't know what to expect and i'm pretty sure there's not much agenda or adventure or experience. well i think that's sad but cruel and it's here to stay, it's just real life anyway... well she messaged me and informed me about the boxing updates. well we won the first fight and hopefully the succeeding fights. so i'm down on my hands and knees and shout to the heavens on high, make it a win for us all. it's pretty unusual for me, what i'm experiencing today. yeah, it's wa too different. but i still feel too much ado about nothing. garsh! what a bum. i just hate it.

anyway, moving on, i've messaged precious, my friend back in college. i've asked her if it's ok for me to visit here today. well until now, i haven't received her message. maybe she's still sleeping or probably busy doing so much ado with her life. you know, her boyfriend and stuff. suddenly, i just received her message, talk of angels, and she said that she'll go at the mall to get a line. wow, pretty good for her. hopefully i would be able to get a line too, someday, somehow. i want to have a new phone, with video cam, so i can take a picture of myself and stuff that would be inspiring for me. like shooting things and people and stuff. that's a kind of interesting thing to do. now i wonder when will i be able to get a new freaking phone. i've checked my email at work and so far no emails yet. ok no one would even email me, as if they care. as if i care too. i'm wondering what that person is doing now? well, i won't message that person. perhaps he's busy doing some or so much ados. i also have a strong feeling that, that person, will disregard my message. hopefully on wednesday that person would approach me about the coaching shit that i had yesterday. as if he cares. that person is really selfish and egocentric. that's what i really think of that person. if he talks i'm listening and i really do listen to everything that person says, but when i speak, that person would immediately change the topic and leave what i said hanging. argh! what an asshole, dya think? but i just keep it to myself. as if that person would care if i say that. now here's ome more thing, if ever i disregarded what that person said he would be frank and straight forward to tell me to let him finish and say something about what that person said. ok so here's mister pathetic again and what i did was just disregard that again and leave it as if i don't mind. well basically because i don't want to make or even create or have a new problem,dilemma or conflict. it'll be too hard for us especially for me. i'm still experiencing problems but i think i can't handle more problems anymore. i would only want to die and kill myself again. haaaaaaaaaay! on the other hand, what will be the nicest thing to happen today? would i be able to manage things appropriately, today? hopefully, yes! but i'm still inquisitive about it now. o well i'm about to take calls again, my lunch is almost over and i need to prepare again. so hang in there.


all these things and thoughts going on my mind are never resting, and i'm so freaking tired. i can't seem to get it out my head. somebody help me please.... o well look for something that is fun and it would be good to live a new. speaking of FUN, what exactly is that? i can't seem to imagine what fun is.

tomorrow will be my off, as well as tuesday. i'm thinking what are the things i would do while i'm home. one is to play and browse the internet and download stuff, then what? sleep? i don't want to sleep if i don't feel like sleeping. it's not one of my hobbies. i would only want to sleepif i just got out from work.even if i feel so freaking tired. i wanted to visit some places but i'm not sure what place and where. i can't seem to think of any place i can visit, but i have one in mind for sure. i just don't have any idea. too bad for me.

well basically i just heard the news that pacman won the fight. alright victory for the philippines. ok then while i'm on a call my tl messaged me about the fight and stuff. then this person texted me and aske me how i was. so i replied and so far no reply yet. ok what's that for actually. ok good luck with that. i'm not expecting anything but good thing that person remebered me and managed to ask how i was. that's enough. o well what a day, it's so sad but cruel and it's here to stay it's just real life anyway. the day is almost over and i need to end this now. see you on wednesday and hopefully it'll be a good day to start my day again. ciao romano!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home