Sunday, January 29, 2006

.......contain your excitement today.....

good morning....it's 5:18am on my phone. well regarding the message i received from my sister, definitely she did not took my tikoy, home. and so noow, i was able to give it to my friend, ferdie and thanked me for that. well, basically i would like to give out stuff like that to people i treasure most. of course she, not that much, but of course, she's the boss and just a respect. to make her feel that she's special. well all of the poeple i gave tikoy thanked me. it feel sooooo good. anyway last night i received a message from that person(you know who) regarding a quote, a funny quote. i was shocked when that person sent me that message. thankfully, it's a joke. whew, that was close. anyway once i got my salary i'll purchase a load for my cellphone so i can send out to all the messages that i received from an old friend from another company. it's ironic. all of a sudden that person, the old friend of mine, kept texting me lately. that was pretty good. but unfortunately i was not able to reply for my status. i don't have a load. but definitely i'll send her a message once i got a load. sorry for now.

today is my last day, meanoing it'll be my off tomorrow only. the reason for that is we just changed our schedule and badly, we were only given one off. too bad for me. but that's alright at least i dno't have to stay home long enough as i don't feel alright at home. last night i called my friend, ferdie to confirm if he'll go to work today. he said that he will and so i was able to pack with me the TIKOY that i just gave him. I also confirmed to him if he'll go at my bday. he said that he will definitely go. pretty way up cool man. i'm really excited for that. i wanna spend my birthday with my friends so somehow i'll be able to have pictures taken with them. i'll post it to my friendster account so it'll be there at all times no matter what happened. well i don't want to invite others because definietely they would not come as if we are close. i'll just invite people that are close to me.in addition, that i treasure most and value. my birthday wish is for me to get ready for that promotion. i won't expect much but definitely i'll expect. because too much of something, is bad enough. hopefully later or tomorrow i'll manage to invite beth to go to my birthday. i hope she does not have any agenda or appointment with her boyfriend. i wonder what will happen during my birthday? i hope it's a successand that they would really enjoy although they're just the few people who i invited. i forgot to call my sister and her huisband last night to invite them to my birthday. well basically they would know that and they will come over. my mom said that we will drink champagne on my birthday. i also wanted to say if it's ok to drink alcohol just for my birthday. i think she would not allow me, but i will say that it's my birthday and i'm 23, she sould allow me by now. i'm down on my nads and knees shout on the heavens on high, please let her allow me.

well the pretty exciting part there is precious, my best friend will come and i wonder what will they say afterwards and what'll they do. i guess it's about time that they meet her so that they can and they would feel comfortable. i don't want her boyfriend to go to my birthday because definitely i will not entertain him and it'll be corny and kj because once that person get tired or got fed up or even sad during the party he would invite precious to go home. that bitch. i hate him. so as much as possible don't she ever invite her bf, or i'll kioll her.

one thing i like about her is that she is game for any events. do you know what i mean? also, she let me feel that she treasures me. the way i do also. sometimes i think, we should have been together. if only i made it fdaster to court her then so far she would have been my bf. i feel that she has a crush on me. the way i do. when you say crush, it's not only with the physical attributes. it's with the attitude and how she shows her feelings to you. then suddenly this crap came around and started to court her and now i can say that i'm a loser. o well too bad for me.o well now they're getting married. they will marryin july of this year. i hope it will be cancelled because they have to part, mwahahahahahahahahaha! i'm everything but ordinary. but some people does not like it. or they don't even realize that unless you say it to them. o well soooo numb. numb that they don't really feel anything, they're not sensitive. i also wonder, how would me myself know that someone is or somebody is thinking about you. some people say that somebody is thinking about you, when you choke, or even when you fell while walking or you know anything that happeneds to you or some glitch in what you are doing. what i think about that is , i guess somebody is thinking about you if you thought of them, or even when you feel uneasy or you cann't even determine what you want to do for the day or you are uncertain of things. hopefully that's true. sometime i want to prove that, like i wanted to call somebody who i am thinking and ask him if that person is also thinking about me, even though it's just a matter of nano seconds that that person is thinking about me. just a proof.

right now everything's so blurry, messed up and freaking out. i can't even understand why? but definitely i'll find answer someday, somehow, but not right now. these questions that i have makes me confused and stuff. it's devastating, depressing, irritating, annoying and makes me wanna freak out and cry and even scream out loud. i also dream of going to a place, alone no people nothing surrounds you then just scream out loud and scream from the top of my lungs. just to release all the uneasiness, confusions, devastations, annoyance and irritation inside. i'm really looking forward to that. or even just in a room, sound proof room, with musical instruments and music to sing out loud and scream. that would be a very good feeling. for me. isn't it cute, great or what? right now as of the moment it's 5:49 am and wondering what could happen and what could be exciting. i hope i'll have a good news so i can live my day and life perfectly.

i just took my first break and waiting for my lunch break at 9:30. i had a chit chat with rupert and talked about the schedule, shifft and stuff, where he lives and he gave me a candy and hand me his lighter. damn my lighter is running out of gas. i'll try to buy a new lighter for me touse so if ever i will light a cigar, it won't be humiliating. o well, shit happeneds. right now i was wondering how i can make a progress report for my agents, assigned to me. i wonder what is a progress report. i know what it is, but i just don't know what's the format and how i can present it. garsh! too bad.... i just received her email regarding that and i'm pretty scared to have a bad feedback about the progress report that i will do. it might look hideous or funny or senseless, or even it might be the reason for me not to continue the task given. too bad. here's mr. humiliating. i'm scared to ask anyone about it. i'm paranoid about it. if ever i ask anyone. it might reach her and might degrade her confidence over me with the task given to me. o well, i'll try it anyway. now i know what'll i do when i come home.

i just reformatted my computer because of my darn mmc reader. it slows down my computer and i am wondering what's causing that. well finally i found out that it is caused by the driver for my usb. if you install the driver for that it'll enable the high speed performance of the usb but basically not my reader. so i just decided to uninstall it and try to download the latest one if there's one. I'm currently searching.......8:06am.......still searching.....i'm tired of searching, i quit.... can't find any. o well that's really a bad, motherboard. i will not buy any ecs board again.

i've consulted my tl earlier regarding the progress report. what's the format and stuff. well i was correct with what i think the progree report will be. i said and asked her about it and it's in a paragraph report. pretty cool, ei. first i was pretty scared that i will be humiliated but definitely it was an experience. i just finished my lunch and when i arrived at my station, i've noticed that somebody messed it up. well good thing it was ferdie, and left me a note regrding what i have given him. he thanked me with the tikoy and further inappropriate message, but that's fine and fun. at least this pperson knows how to be resourceful just to communicate to his friends. i appreciate it. o i just can't wait til 3pm. i'm a little exhausted. and sleepy. well i slept around 9:30pm last night and woke up at 11pm and woke up again at 3am when my alarm clock ring. i was able to ride a tricycle and so i was able to ride a jeep immediately and the jeep rushed so fast that i managed to arrive at work around 4:30 am earlier. pretty early huh?

nothing much to do, too much ado about nothing here. kept thinking of ados about nothing and it's driving me nuts. pathetic! Well, i'm nuts anyway. moving on, i can't wait any longer here. i'm pretty impatient for today. please make time fliy fast so i can do the things i wanted to do. garsh. i hope we get our pay today. too bad we have to get that on tuesday. darn it. i wanted to roam around here in libis and buy stuff that i want and canvas on some items so i can plan and savemoney to buy that stuff. o well i guess i have to wait for the opportunity that it's pay day and next day is our off. what a wonderful feeling that'll be.I also wanted to be promoted so i can have my own laptop, i can buy things that i want and do whatever i want. isn't that cute? how i wish.

o well, it's 12:19 pm and counting.....I hope that later i will have a good news. or something special will happen., how i wish.......i just checked my friendster account and so far no messages or updates for me. darn those people in my friends list. anyway i checked the fortune and it says "It will be hard to contain your excitement today when you finally get what you want. This is the kind of description i wanted to say alonmg the way. it's hard for me to contain my excitement.When i finally get what i want....la lang gusto kjo lang ishare.

tangina, antipatiko tong cyril na ito. nakabgiti lang ako pero, nabwibwisit ako sa kanya. sige pahirapan tayo....... tangina wag mo akong ganyanin,tsong baka, di kita matantsa. basically what i'm saying was, somebody here, just huniliated me with his reply. i did not mind about to confront him with that, but now i know where to place myself when i talk to him....you're gonna get yours, fat head shit bitch.
any way it's 2:00pm on my pc and 1 hour to go til i get outta here. see you on tuesday....for more information.
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home