Saturday, February 11, 2006

STRONGER?

hi good morning i'm currently composing a poem. a new poem which will start my day today. by the way i just finished erading the book. well i found a lot of statements there which i underlined. it really informs me about the way i feel. i should not feel bad about it, as what it says. well it's really an inspirational book to me. i love it. eventhough it's a different religion, at least somehow it relates to my life. i won't read books which is published by a m.... you know, because their lifestyle are too much diversed and contradictory withtheir acts. moving on, i brought me the other book that i bought last december, Artemis Fowl. I'm going to start reading it today, again. i've started reading it when i bought it but i need to refresh myself because i di stop reading it about a week so i need to refresh myself. i'm still thinking what next line i should add to my peopm.

well that peson approached me on my station just to say good bye. i was on a call. what id id, i just raised my hand to say good bye with a snooty face. well i don't care na talaga. i've realized things. i wanted to show that person that i don't really care much about that person's ego and selfishness. huh! i've learned and i believe that being free from torments and people who does not value you is a start for a change and it's not a loss. you may be thinking that i'm bad, but based on others perceptions and perspectives, it's not bad, it's the right thing. now i will show him that i will be like him, ignore, and won't mind at all. i will really let that person feel what i'm feeling. let's see if that person really value my friendship with him. i may not be the best person for that person, but i know for sure, that person will come back. i believe that he feels me, that person feels that i value that person, and so that person is being egocentric, and so i will show it to that person. huh! who's scared now. i've managed to clear myself from these anxieties and torments, pain, rejection, abandonment and stuff. thanks to the book! it taught me how to live. i really don't have to get stuck with those kind people. mwahahahahahahahaha! i will be stronger and tougher from now on. i'll just do what i gota do, and everythings fine again.

earlier she messaged me and asked if i received the message she sent me yuesterday. i said yes, then she replied that why don't i say something more about it. then said that she can't manage to gauage to me because of my mood and stuff. well i don't need to explain things, as what i've learned from the book, bahala ka na kung ano interpretation mo sa akin. i don't care. if you think that i'm mad or the team is eating me, well i don't need any explanation to do. even on that person i don't have some explaining to do. i'm not scared now, and i may find someoine like you, numb, insensitive and egocentric, but i'm still hoping that i will meet someone unlikely you, and would be more sensitive, kind and understanding. well i'll just look forward to it and leave my past behind me. it's a junk. what's important is your future sake and what you are now. so i am much stronger now, BITCH!



i took my lucnh with ferdie and told him about what i feel for the 2 of them. he understood what i was relaying. i've managed to tell him about what i felt with that person. to cut the story short, it's about friendship. well, it will not change my mind. i'll still pursue what i have decided. i'll still be or i'll still try to let go of this stupid freaking feeling. so i can grow. . well i guess i have to park my hands now for this. and i'll just have to see you on tuesday for some updates. let's see who will keep standing and who will have the last laugh, mwahahahahahahahahaha! *ehem* ok i'll finish my poem, see ya! yeba!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home