Thursday, February 02, 2006

tearjerker nostalgia......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!! for crying out loud. Well it's 10:43 am and i'm sorry if i just started to create my blog now. basically i had a lot of tasks to do now, since i'm a so called mini TL. it's so hard and yet so confusing. now that i have the QA evals given to me by TL. Well i need to check it out and read through it and filter out the good points and areas for improvements. darn it. well ron said, great opportunity and so grab it than never having this opportunity. i believe him and that i should be thankful for this task. anyway. when i arrived here at work earlier, she greeted me happy birthday. i was shocked and a bit mad. asked her who told her that. she said first that i was wearing red today that's why. i said to her to say who told hier . then finally she said that ron told her that it's my birth day. so when i saw ron, i told him why he told that to her. i don't want them to know it's my birthday because they'll keep asking to treat them since it's my birthday. darn that man. so we had a meeting, i mean training and she told the whole class that it's my birthday. now thhey're asking me to treat them something to eat. too basd. i was so embarrassed and ashamed about it because i was not able to say that i'm able to treat them something. too bad for me. if they only knew that i don't have enough money. if i do then i'll treat them out. those darn people are so makapal.

then basically ron said to me that he will sleep here and stay until my shift is done. ok i was so gratified. he's letting me feel that i'm special to him. great frined, don't you think. i appreciate that, highly appreciate that. hopefully he would appreciate this day and he won't reegret coming to my birthday. I feel so good now. but still freaking scared to go home. i am wondering what could go wrong when i got home. hopefully i won't be humiliated by my mom and sisters. i hope that i'll do good. so please for crying out loud make it good somehow. Now, I'm down on my hands and knees and cry on to the heavens on high, this will be an extraordinary, special, most treasured, extravagant birthday of my life. and i could not ask for more.

I took a call and it regards with watching tv on her laptop and stuff. thankfully that person is at my side and he's helping me out in figuring some settings. while i was listening with the customer's problem i was able to type in some words, in my language, which hat person laughed. i wrote there that i don't know this problem and that i don't understand the issue. so just to repeat he laughed at it. he thought that i was tryping what's the customer's concern. anyway. moving on, that person keeps telling me that he's sleepy and all. i told him to go ahead and sleep so he'll be energized later. but he deferred. so ok i told myself, fine, if that's what you want but don't you ever blame me if you did not have enough sleep. we took our lunch together and with us, jon and talked about CL life and all. i hate it. i just hate it. then prior to that scenario, we met FISH and TL along the way in the food court. ok then this tl told fish and his minion that it is my birthday and i should treeat them out and stuff. ok here's mr. humiliation. i don't know what to say. i don't even know what tioo utter. so sad. then i told tl tomorrow. so she said remember that guys tomorrow he'll treat us. then i replied, yes tomorrow i'm not around. mwahahahahahahaha! then i left. my god i was so ashamed. when i arrived to the stall where i buy food, i did not manage to positioned myself in sideview because they're there and i don't want to talk to them because of the humiliation i am feeling. Thankfyully their gone. I was just wondering why the hell they're still here and take note, they're together? is there something that i need to know, i don't know if i should give my full trust to her. i don't know. she tells me to trust her and she will do everything for me and stuff. but i just can't manage to do that with the actiones she's showing to us. right now i don't know what to think, i don't know what to feel, i don't know what medium i should be feeling now. my good ness i'm really confused. everything's getting worse or even worst. i just can't take this anymore and i'm almost pretty sure, i'm going to breakaway. i can't find any reasons bneehind it all. all the actions she's showing. maybe this feeling won't be around, if FISH is not around or even if we did not meet this stupid crap bitch asshole FISH.

right now, as of this moment, i don't know if that person is in the lounge sleeping. anyway, i don't know if cy is intimidated by me. because, i'm his mini tl and whenever i approach him, he's like irritated and pissed off. well i don't care and if ever he feels that way, keber! i won't care at all and it's not my lost. for crying out loud. Just wish me luck on the QA evals that i got from tl. hopefully i will be able to segragate the or segregate the good points and areas for improvements. by the way i was reading my fortune for today. yeah best thing to describe what i'm feeling also is being nostalgic. i a m suffering from nostalgia. how can i get it off my system. i can't get it off manually, and it's so hard and i know it takes time but it's been so long, and still won't go away. anywhere i go it haunts me. i will make it through. you know what? i have thought that i can die tomorrow or later when the party's over. I will be content now. of course there's a lot of stuff that me myself haven't experienced yet, but there are things that i will experience today is enough for me just to die. i don't know because i'm scared that i will suffer nostalgia even worse than ever. i know that i will treasure this moment. hopefully.

well basically these people around me are having conversations about stuff, which i don't want to specify. i am looking and listenign to their conversation but this certain diverted guy, uttered something inappropriate which all of them rode with it, i decided to go back and continue with this blog. i don't klike conversatins like that. i can speak something like that but not all the time and i'm not going to go deep with it. it's offending for me. i don't know because i'm a conservative person. i can curse and stuff but i'm not into green things. for me it's very inappropriate. very foul. of course we're all men and by nature we're like that, but i think not all or not everybody. I can't even think straight again. i have this thoughts in my mind, which i don't wanna write.

i just read my fortune and this is my fortune for today, "Happy events will take place shortly in your home."Isn't it true? hopefully it is true. i just can't wait but i don't want the day to end. i hope time flies so slow later on so i could have fun every single minute of the day. I'm not being effusive here and duh, i would be if i have to. sometimes i imagine and dream of some day that i will be treasured intensely, that will make me happy for the rest of my life. i hope that i would meet somebody that could not resist from seeing me around. it's like that person keeps messaging me or emailing me or writing to me and wouldl even do anytnig for me and that they're showing that i'm special. la lang gusto ko lang yung feeling na ganun. but of course i'll be the same to them.

I'm feeling sleepy today. i can't even think straight. i'm not ina good mood. o well it's almost 2pm and i need to wake him up but i don't know how will i be able to wake him up. it's 1:52 and i'm taking my break and i only have 7 more minutes and counting until i log in. haaaaaay, i'm so pissed off. then we have to wait for ferdie to be able to acompany him to a dentist. at e rodriguez. what a day. this whole darn tasks making me sick. i don't know if i'm excited or what. i can't imaginehow pathetic i am now. garsh. i feel so uneasy right now. i can't seem to focus. this is making me and tired and makes me wanna freak out! i want to go to a place with no people and scream, cry, shout, and freak out. just to release this uneasiness. o common, make it stop!

well i'll just see you on saturday, perhaps for further information. ciao!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO ME!!!!!!

PS

i checked my email earlier and i received 2 freaking emails from my dad. it freaked me out. it made me feel like a jerk. nampotah! i was so amazed that i could kill him.

well basically it's all about my work and he also thantked us for the card. ok i thought it was a greeting because it's my birthday. i thought he knows when my birthday is. anyway i'm not expecting much about it. by the way my 4th sister messaged me and greeted me. i was able to make my life worthwhile when i was reading her message. so don't ask how about now. i'm going to smuck you on the face..... anyhoo, i was able to wake that person up from the lounge but before i entered the room, he's already awaken. so i just showed myself on the glass so he could see me that i am aware to wake him up. walah! ok na! alryt then he came to my station and he will have a haircut. ok go on and i will have a haircut once i feel like cutting my hair. for now, no i haven't have that feeling to cut my hair.

what's this feeling. what a tearjerker. , my goodness.anyway see you on saturday for more updates. this is final and no more sequel for today. good luck! thanks.

ok first time ever. I've stayed here waiting for those guys to arrive. it's raining outside and i wonder if it's going to rain hard. hopefully not. it's 3:37 pm and i don't know what will happen. i just realized that i need to ask how is it going there at home. ok a minute let me text my mom. I've messaged me mom and asked how is it going there. well waiting for the reply. anyway, ferdie messaged me and he's on his way from cainta. ok good luck with that. we also are going to his dentist and to the mall for their own freaking needs and stuff. ok just don't keep me waiting until they realize not to come to my birthday. i'm going to kill them. i'm so amazed that i could kill them...joke....anyhoo, i was wondering if my message or email to my tl is somehow good or decent enough. i'm pretty scared one thing to know it, is to wait and see til she read it. i'm so scared! good luck with that.

ok so what are the things that i have to expect? i'm wondering and it's freaking me out and it's making me sick and tired ---literally.... somebody kill me please! if only i could break free with these thoughts in my head then that will be highly appreciated. I don't know if i should be excited, happy or just be dead, that's cool. well basically i'm the only one who's left here in the operations. no one else is here except for the janitor cleaning the work stations. ok i just realized that i'm seeing some other people here. that's fine at least i'm not alone. i'm listening to my portable player and it makes me somehow accompanied while waiting for those important people, VIP Kuno! mwahhahahahaha! anyway, i'm thinking about something to do, like when i arrive at home what would be the buzz? am i going to be happy? I just can't explain these feelings i have now. I don't feel like it's my birthday. It's kinda like an ordinary day. well basically i will treasure this day of my life. in the future i will be nostalgic about this day. you'll see. As of now i'm being nostalgic about my highschool and college lives.

by the way he's on his way upstairs so i need to end this now. sorry for the sequel but i need it anyway......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about despair rain down upon my black skull.

I hope you check it out.

http://seebooks4u.com

October 2, 2006 at 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home